Do you own a bed and breakfast or hotel and want to ensure your guests have the absolute best experience? If you have beachfront property or are a family-friendly resort, one thing is for sure: you need to make sure you have the best wholesale towels Miami can offer. Here at Globaltex Fine Linens, we have exactly what you need. We specialize in wholesale beach towels.
Your Guests Deserve The Best
There are the towels you use to dry off with after your shower, and the towels you take to the pool or the beach. In theory, there really shouldn’t be much difference. After all, a towel is a towel, right?
You wouldn’t want to bring the plain, beige towels you use at home on your trip to the beach. Your beach towels shouldn’t be bland; they should be big and bold.
Read on to find out how you can choose the best possible beach towel. The same is for your hotel guests. They deserve the best towels for their experience.
How To Choose The Best Wholesale Towels Miami Locals Love
- How soft is it?
- Drying off with a plain, rougher towel is one thing, but beach towels and pool towels can often double as blankets. If you’re planning on spending a few hours relaxing on the hot sand, you’ll want a good, soft towel to keep you comfortable.
- If you’re seeking comfort, you may want to look at towels made from velour, a 100 percent cotton fabric with a tight weave that offers softness and comfort. However, they tend to be less absorbent than other varieties, a factor we’ll get to later.
- Look for something thick, but not too thick
- You want a nice, fluffy beach towel, but at the same time, a towel that’s too thick can become unmanageable. Look for something thick enough to provide comfort and absorbency, but thin enough that you can fold it up or roll it up for easy transport.
- Is it absorbent?
- Like we said above, your beach towel has two jobs: drying you off and keeping you comfortable, but let’s say you emerge from the ocean, dry yourself off, and want to lie down, only the towel you’ve chosen has no absorbency. It gets saturated right away, leaving you reclining on an uncomfortable, wet piece of fabric now covered in sand on one end. Look for beach towels that can dry fast, ideally made from cotton or a terry cloth blend.
- Is it big enough?
- Many beach towels double as beach blankets, and most beach towels tend to be bigger than their household counterparts. Towels that are about 28 inches wide and 60 inches long will typically fit the bill. If you’re much taller, a blanket might be a better fit.
- What does it cost?
- Beach and pool towels shouldn’t bust your budget. At the same time, though, choosing a cheap towel will lead to unwanted wear and tear by the summer’s end.
- How does it look?
- It’s nice to have a beach towel that looks cool and colorful, but it’s not an absolute. Ideally, you’ll want a beach towel that shows off your style, but it may not be worth breaking the bank depending on the options you can find.
Contact Us Wholesale Beach Towels
Globaltex Fine Linens USA is a leading provider of wholesale towels Miami locals love, including wholesale beach towels. We pride ourselves on offering top of the line products from our factory in Denizli, Turkey. If you’re looking for bathrobes, bath towels, or bedding, we can help. Call or visit us today to find out more!